CoverTel Telecommunications Group is a wholly Australian owned company that specializes in providing high quality products and reliable support and associated services primarily focused on the needs of specialized customer groups in the Telecommunications market, including carriers, OEMs, Corporate, Utilities, Government and Defence organisations.
Its key objective is to deliver the highest quality:
- telecommunications infrastructure solutions
- test equipment solutions and supporting services
- design of automated network test monitoring solutions
at competitive “Value for Money”prices. All products and services are supported by compliance to Australian Standards for Quality Management, Occupational Health & Safety Standards, and Environmental Management Standards.
For more information please go to our “Products and Services” Listing
CoverTel Power aims to become Australia’s most creditable supplier of:
- Premium quality Hydrogen Fuel Cells for power generation
- Electrolysers for Hydrogen production applications
- Remote /off grid and temporary constant Hybrid power solutions utilizing Hydrogen Fuel Cells together with Solar PV, Windular wind/ solar equipment and other sustainable energy alternatives
- Invests in Research & Development for ongoing enhancements in quality and efficiency
- Creates custom built assemblies utilizing alliances with 100% Australian owned partners only
- Selects locally sourced components for balance of plant
- Delivers integration & installation services and
- Performs maintenance and on-going support for all its projects
- Continues to drive progress towards highest quality & efficiency 24/7 power generation solutions
Power generation and Hydrogen production applications include fixed indoor & fixed and mobile outdoor installations as well as customized and heavy duty fully containerized equipment solutions.
CoverTel Power is aligned with Hydrogenics based in Toronto Canada, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of integrated PEM fuel cell systems, Hydrogen Generators and Renewable Energy Solutions. CoverTelPower’s intention is to introduce new Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology into Australia including applications in Methanol & Natural Gas reformation, Electrolysers – large scale and below 10kW, containerized Fuel Cells and Power Racks for stationary & mobile applications. Hydrogenics is also involved in global projects including the ongoing development of applications in Light Fleet, Material Handling, Urban Transit Bus, Heavy Commercial Fleet, Military, Aerospace, Unmanned aerial vehicles, Boats, Air Independent Propulsion (submarine),Turnkey solutions, Fueling Stations, Renewable energy storage and grid independent markets and Educational / research applications.
For more information please visit our CoverTel Power Website
See also Latest news September 20th News Update “CoverTel Power Announcement”
CoverTel Services provides:
- Rental of Telecommunications Test Equipment
- Provisioning of project and asset management software tools
- End to end solutions including design, supply, installation, commissioning and testing
- Training of Telecommunications Technology and Testing Equipment
For more information please visit our CoverTel Services Website