VIAVI Releases the Popular WiFi Advisor™ Coverage Expert on the OneExpert Platform
VIAVI Solutions®, the industry’s leading access and cable test solutions provider, announced the release of the latest release of the WiFi Advisor Coverage Expert on the OneExpert test platforms. The new WiFi Advisor functionality allows a technician to assess the WiFi signal coverage in one simple pass/fail test by room by utilizing auto-calculated coverage KPIs that consider factors such as signal strength and interference. The test recommends remediation steps for areas that have poor coverage. Check out the new screens in the Coverage Expert overview presentation.
To see an on demand demonstration of this functionality, watch this webinar.
Diagnose WiFi issues quickly with KPIs that visually demonstrate problems in 5 minutes:
- Locate the best place for AP placement to gain coverage and locate old slow talking devices to eliminate by room
- Optimize performance and minimize interference for reduced trouble calls
- Troubleshoot real time WiFi KPIs with guided troubleshooting in the Coverage Expert and the Smart Channel Wizard
- Assesses a wide range of end-user devices for 802.11 standards and utilization
Key features and applications
- Intuitive and easy user interface recommends optimization steps and shows coverage by room
- Enables, capacity, utilization, and noise analysis
- Highly-configurable radio supports 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n and 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac up to 3×3 with MIMO
- Associates job- or work-ticket information for export to the cloud for storage and analysis
- Smart Channel Wizard
- WiFi troubleshooting and optimization, BSSID, channel and spectral views
- Whole-home WiFi performance mapping and throughput analysis