Fiber Inspection and Test Systems
The HP3 Series is the industry’s first handheld solution for inspecting and testing fiber networks with one device! Combines fiber inspection and optical power measurement into a single seamless handheld device. This unique combination makes the system the industry’s ideal solution for inspecting and testing fiber networks with one handheld device, resulting in a significant increase in workflow efficiency and decrease in total inspection and test time.
- Combines two basic fiber tests in one device, saving upfront costs and improving testing throughput and efficiency
- Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope lets users quickly and easily inspect both sides of fiber interconnects
- Promotes proper fiber handling workflow and practice
- 2.0 inch LCD (HP3) to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution
- Three-year calibration period
HP3-60 – Handheld display with integrated power meter. Display range: -65 to +10dBm.
HP3-60-P4 – Handheld display with integrated power meter and 400X patch cord microscope.
HP3-80 – Handheld display with integrated high-power meter. Display range: -50 to +23dBm.
HP3-80-P4 – Handheld display with integrated high-power meter and 400X patch cord microscope. Display range: -50 to +23dBm.