OneExpert DSL Modular Field Test Platform
Consistently achieve high-performance results when deploying fast broadband service to the home. The OneExpert DSL (ONX-580) helps field technicians fix problems—the first time. A multitouch, user-friendly interface and OneCheck™ automated tests ease complex tasks with clear pass/fail results. And, its future-proof modules ensure years of use supporting access and home networks. Its easy-to-use SmartGain™ TDR ensures every technician can locate copper faults and prove true customer experience with standardized TrueSpeed test (RFC-6349). The Modular platform scales for new WiFi, fiber, and VDSL technologies.
- G.fast, VDSL (vectoring and bonding), and ADSL networks
- Copper, TDR, spectral tests
- Fiber, wifi, coax, and wiring test and installation
- Web, video, VoIP, TrueSpeed verification and troubleshooting
The OneExpert CATV (ONX-610/620) signal analysis meter platform makes every technician an expert by verifying network performance and troubleshooting simpler, faster and more powerful than ever. With a modular platform that adapts easily to rapidly changing technologies, OneExpert CATV is:
- Simple – unique real-time channel identification eliminates complicated, cumbersome channel plan configuration processes, leads to shorter test times, and enables automated tests without the potential for channel plan related test failures.
- Fast – OneCheck™ uses powerful processing and exceptional speed to make more complete testing practical: a tech can run a comprehensive test, including MER and BER on all channels, in about a minute
- Powerful – with Session Expert™, powerful algorithms run in the background while testing, enabling the meter to point out if there are any problems and suggest next troubleshooting steps
- Troubleshoot service issues between the TAP, Ground Block and CPE
- Identify and fix intermittent issues related to QAM carriers and the home network
- Verify WiFi signal strength and availability in 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks
- Business Service turn-up and troubleshooting
- Gigabit service testing with TrueSpeed™
- PON and RFOG installation and troubleshooting including inspection, power levels, and RF performance