Point Solution Testers
The SmartClass testers provide the ideal solution for Access network technologies. They will help you deliver the triple-play of voice, video and data services, by testing the fiber, ADSL services and Ethernet services.
These products are StrataSync enabled.
SmartClass Ethernet – Entry-level Ethernet test solution for up to 1G electrical/optical Ethernet interfaces with VLAN, Q-in-Q tags, or MPLS labels and verification of Carrier Ethernet SLAs.
- Full traffic generation tester
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 traffic generation
- Layer 3 Ping and Traceroute connectivity verification
- RFC 2544 throughput verification and circuit qualification
- Loopback and Traffic Generation modes
- Installation of point-to-point and point-to-multipoint Ethernet services
- Cable diagnostics to find electrical cable faults
- Optical power measurements to check laser levels
- Loop back and filter incoming traffic at IP or Ethernet layer
- Link Statistics and Results to measure incoming frames and link status
SmartClass Triple Play Services (TPS) – All-in-one tool for broadband services installation, including copper, ADSL 1/2/2+, WiFi, coax, HPNA, fiber, IP data, VoIP, and IP video testing.
- DSL networks and triple-play services
- WiFi and in-home coax networks
- Broadcast and VoD streams including VMOS
- VoIP packet streams
- IP data connectivity