Digital Spectrum Video Analyzer
The VSE-1100 is the industry’s first converged digital spectrum video analyzer and noise-troubleshooting platform designed for the challenges of the converged cable access platform (CCAP) and remote PHY evolution. This industry’s smallest and lightest digital spectrum video analyzer platform, helps cable service providers maintain optimal network performance with video and spectrum analysis for fast and easy preventive maintenance and troubleshooting. Innovative upstream test modes speed troubleshooting to shorten mean time to repair. A tablet user interface and measurement engine simplify operation and remote test capabilities.
- Extended frequency range – analyze up to 1.8 GHz
- DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM carrier identification and measurement
- Performance Scan –automated complete analysis with easy reporting
- TimeTrak – Level, DQI and MER tracked for up to 25 hours
- Real-time Viavi Hyper-Spectrum™ overlapping FFT analysis instantly detects any transient interference and noise
- Portable MACTrak™ demodulates upstream signals to detect code word errors and linear distortions
- AutoChannel™ delivers content-intelligent tuning through an innovative method of automatic channel program detection and channel plan building.
- MPEG error visibility with live transport-stream display and post-capture analysis helps troubleshoot difficult video issues
- One-screen display shows all spectrum, level, and MER measurements of all channels (the world’s first)
- In-band and in-service fault measurements that standard spectrum analysis tools frequently miss, reducing repeat rates
This product is StrataSync enabled.